Saturday, November 19, 2011

Santa?!

After a tasty breakfast of sausage and pumpkin pancakes we hopped in the car for an early morning visit to the Yankee Candle store.  This isn't just any Yankee Candle store, this is a mammoth candle wonderland with an entire section devoted to Christmas, 365 days of the year.  So yes, this was on my list of "must do's" during our camping trip.  Little did I know we were about to find ourselves in the middle of an all out Christmas block party!


The Christmas carols were blasting over loud speakers, everyone was wearing Santa hats or the lovely foam antler ear hats that they were passing out, and I felt like I was right where I belonged!  Adam and I danced and sang "Jingle Bells" and before we knew it, Santa and Mrs. Claus were riding down the street in their horse drawn sleigh.  AH-MAZING! 

I'm certain I didn't stop smiling all day...

No comments: